1 3/4 cups of sugar
1 cup of milk (or Almond Milk)
2 1/4 cups of flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder (or 11/2 bag of pane degli Angeli)
2 tablespoons of Amaretto liqueur
1 teaspoon of almond extract
Pinch of salt
Sliced almonds toasted
1. Mix eggs and sugar very well.
2. Add one at a time. Milk, Amaretto, the almond extract, and the salt.
3. Next add a little at a time. The flour and the baking powder.
4. Put the mix in a round baking pan and cover the top with almonds and pearl sugar.
5. Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes to an hour depending on the pan you use and the oven.